Thrive Rawtenstall will be introducing an App – to keep members updated with latest gym classes.
Members will be able to book their place at spin classes, pilates, yoga and HIIT circuits via their smartphone or tablet.
We have been inundated with interest and questions from new members since announcing our Autumn unveiling.
And we will be revealing some exciting partnerships, including a UK first with one of the biggest names in the health and fitness world in the coming days.
Thrive Gym Business Development Manager Martin Flunt, said: “The response has been incredible and had a huge number of people have taken advantage of our pre-opening offer of a free first month.
“This offer is restricted by numbers and will only be offered ahead of the opening so anyone interested should register early to avoid disappointment.
“We’ve had lots of interest and a few questions that are repeated so I thought it would be helpful to deal with them together.
“There was a huge response to a social media posting about our magnificent changing facilities and, I can confirm, both mens and ladies changing will have their own exclusive saunas!
“Work is well underway and we are delighted to confirm that all of the actual gym equipment is in the UK which was a headache given reports of driver shortages and the general global economy.
“Now we are all working around the clock to get this stunning facility finished so we can open as planned this Autumn.”
The new Thrive Gym Rawtenstall is being created in the former Kwik Save site at Orient One in Rawtenstall.
Work began earlier this year after Thrive agreed a ten-year-deal with building owners Hurstwood Holdings.
The Thrive Gym team are creating a stunning 20,000 sq foot state-of-the-art gym.
It will include a spinning studio, pilates studio, yoga studio, amazing range of cardio vascular equipment and stand alone boxing studio.
The interest from new members has been incredible but a number of questions have been repeated so wanted to answer them here.
You are advertising a first month free – so what is the £9.99 payment for?
- This is a joining fee to secure the limited offer to get your first month free.
How much is the Direct Debit?
- The monthly direct debit is £29.99 and the first payment will come out a month after we open.
What are your opening times?
- Monday – Thursday 6am-10pm, Friday 6am -9pm, Weekends 8am- 4pm
Are there classes?
- Yes we will have a full range of classes which will be available to book through the Membr app. We are working on the timetable at the minute and will be released nearer to opening
Is there a sauna?
- Yes we have separate Male & Female Saunas in each changing room.
Is there a swimming pool?
- Unfortunately, there will not be a swimming pool?
How do I join?
- Please follow this link. https://thrivegymrawtenstall.membr.com/register
What job opportunities are there?
- For anyone interested in joining the team please contact Martin Flunt via this link